Views
Helpful
Replies

Edge 95 shut down

jguembel2012
Level 1
Level 1

Hello guys,

the Edge 95 of a customer shuts down and then he sees an error about "camera not connected" and the system crashes.

But the sound is there though.

When he reboots the system works fine until the next crash, then it starts all over again.

What could cause that and what can we do to fix that?

Regards,

Johannes

1 Reply 1

mubakhta
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Johannes,

Is this something which happens randomly or on the occurence of an event (eg, when you make a phone call, use camera, etc). I can see that when the endpoint boots up after the crash, the camera shows not connected. I suspect something might be wrong with the camera.

Please define about the intervals of the crash. Also, if there is an event which causes this crash, try unplugging the camera and then try to perform that event which should invoke the crash and see if the crash still occurs or not.

Also check with the plugging it from the network. One thing which I had seen lately was that an endpoint was crashing during the call. We found out that there were duplex mismatch on the endpoint and on the switchport, you might want to check all these things before we try checking things on the endpoint. Please let me know the answer to these and I will follow up with you.

Regards,

Mubashshir Akhtar

Thanks Mubashshir Akhtar
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: