cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

EDITING ENDPIOINTS IN CODIAN MCU

Chet Cronin
Level 4
Level 4

Currently running Codian 4520 version 4.1(1.59) ...

Using an administrator login.  Problem is when I edit, add or delete an endpoint the page indicates the change made but when I refresh the page the change doesn't show???

Any ideas...

I also login with the administrator account and the same problem surfaces ...

Example:

I change the name on an endpoint select update the top entry says edit changed but then go back to look at it and the change doesn't show.

I have also deleted the endpoint in the list and it says the endpoint was deleted but when I refresh it still there ???

Thanks.

Chet Cronin
2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If you turn on the Audit logs, does it show that the endpoint was actually edited or deleted?  Other then the audit log, not sure what other logs might be able to show you the details you need to know.

View solution in original post

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Try emptying your browser cache and trying again.  I've seen this issue happen before where the browser was showing a cached version of the page following a delete and the endpoint looking like it still existed, but checking from another PC showed it wasn't.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If you turn on the Audit logs, does it show that the endpoint was actually edited or deleted?  Other then the audit log, not sure what other logs might be able to show you the details you need to know.

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Try emptying your browser cache and trying again.  I've seen this issue happen before where the browser was showing a cached version of the page following a delete and the endpoint looking like it still existed, but checking from another PC showed it wasn't.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.