Helpful
Replies

Electronic Whiteboard / Smart baords to work Cisco Telepresence devices

Rajkumar Yadav
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

I was searching for the Synch product that could integrate with Cisco SX codes

Cisco TelePresence Synch is already end of sale and replacement product was Avizia Synch / Smart boards which is also end of sale.

Do we have any other product which would be providing the below solution

https://avizia.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203666660-Installation-and-User-Guide-for-SMART-Boards

Regards,

Raaj

3 Replies 3

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The Cisco Synch (and the Avizia Synch) were the only products that provided this functionality, no other products out there that I'm aware of does this.

One solution could be to use a whiteboard that isn't used as the video conference display, so you'd have a whiteboard for the PC and separate display for the endpoint, you'd then take either the output of the whiteboard or PC that's connected to it and send it to the codec.

Thanks Patrick,

Do we have any third party vendor which certify it's product for such solution.

Will the real time whiteboard activity would be shown to remote far end video conference user screen?

Regards,

Raaj

None that I'm aware of.

From my experience, it's the smart board software installed on the computer that overlays the annotation ete from the smart board onto the computer, so as long as you can connect the computer to the codec, you should be able to display the computer and smart board content to the far-end.  Note, this is in theory and hasn't been tested.