Views
Helpful
Replies

EX90 machine showing error

t.gupta
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team

We have a EX90 machine which is giving some problem.It is not able to connect to the TMS.When we login the machine we get the page as attached.When we enter the software recovery page it enters into the factory default and software recovery page.I performed the software recovery still the problem is same.Rebooted the system twice.Could you please help me on this.

Regards

Tarun

4 Replies 4

Yusuke Yoshinaga
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Tarun,

Did you do factory reset for the EX90?
Sometimes it solves similar case.

Regards,
Yusuke

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

There's a document in the Documents section of the forums that may be of assistance:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-34116

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Hi Wayne

when I load the new software from the web interface it is in between showing the software upgrade failed.

When i am switching the software from the web interface it is not switching and from the touch panel it is showing always connecting.It seems that it is always coming on the booting mode.

We are not able to do the factory reset to the machine as after reloading of the software machine is not coming on LAN.

Is this related to the hardware issue.

Regards

TarunIMG-20140303-WA0000.jpg

You can factory reset the EX90 by using the power button.  See https://supportforums.cisco.com/videos/4440.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: