Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

EX90

Dear 

I have problem with touch pannel for video EX90 that it cannot find codec automaticaly 

4 Replies 4

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

How are you connecting the Touch 8 to the EX90?  It should plug directly to the endpoint and pair itself.

EX90 Install Guide

I connected it to end point but it canot pair it self and ask for codec or  set ip address setting 

If you connect it directly to the EX90, it should pair automatically and shouldn't ask you for an IP address, try Resetting the Cisco TelePresence Touch 8" to Factory Defaults.

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

What software version are you running on your EX90?

If you have one of the newest Touch 8 panels, they require at least software version TC5.1.4 on the EX90.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Note: Your question would be better placed in the TelePresence section of the forums where these devices are more actively discussed than in the Video Over IP section you've posted in - I'd suggest, if the previous replies have not answered your query, that you move your discussion over there (you can do this by editing your original post and changing the category at the bottom).

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.