cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Expressway Jabber 11 MRA

iscruz
Level 1
Level 1

Iam traying to set up the MRA service for jabber users and they actually can log in jabber from Internet but after 4 or 5 hr the user cannot log in again and they have a messege from jabber cliente saying "Cannot locate the server. Check you server address" .

To make the connection come back againg I have to access Exw C, reset the Traversal zone password client ( no change, using the same). Do some one have any idea what could be happening ?

See Attachment

Thanks..

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Paulo,

Thanks for the reply, the problem was resolve. I was using version 8.5 and for this version there is a bug releated to the MRA feature.

Conditions:
This issue does not affect MRA clients that are currently logged in. At some point, the XCP service gets into a state where new login attempts fail to authenticate and the client login will fail.

Cisco Bug: CSCur99228

https://tools.cisco.com/quickview/bug/CSCur99228

Thanks...

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Paulo Souza
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Before you reset the password, what is the status of the traversal zone? Is it connected?

Cheers,

Paulo Souza

Remember to rate useful answers and mark your question as "answered" if applicable

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

Hi Paulo,

Thanks for the reply, the problem was resolve. I was using version 8.5 and for this version there is a bug releated to the MRA feature.

Conditions:
This issue does not affect MRA clients that are currently logged in. At some point, the XCP service gets into a state where new login attempts fail to authenticate and the client login will fail.

Cisco Bug: CSCur99228

https://tools.cisco.com/quickview/bug/CSCur99228

Thanks...

Hi,

Thank you very much for providing us a feedback. I hope it helps more people.

Cheers,

Paulo Souza

Remember to rate useful answers and mark your question as "answered" if applicable

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".