TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We have a Cisco Telepresence system hosted in the cloud (VMware) and we're having a problem with getting our MX300 G2 to register all of a sudden. We have all other devices working, such as Jabber on Win/MAC, DX80's, 8841 Phones etc. These all regist...

PWJPW by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have asked this question on the partner UC readiness page, but no answer as of yet....I have just upgraded our CUCM to 9.0 and have all internal DNs associated to directory URIs as per my LDAP sync.I have a VCS integrated via a SIP trunk and mul...

TMSXE 3.1.2TMS 14.3.2Exchange 2010 SP3When reserving a recurrence meeting through Outlook with one room only, TMSXE returns the following error in the logs: 2014-03-27 12:41:47,672 [25] INFO  TMSBestEffortCommitter - Failed to reserve all systems: Th...

Dear Team Support CiscoI'm Tung, IT from Sun Media Corp in Viet NamI'm Using BE 6000 and install TMSPE on BE6KBut when install, i have problem ( in file attach )"Process must exit before requested information can be determined " i used TMS 14.4, TMSP...