Thank you very much!

Thank you very much!

Thank you very much!

4 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

BW Dijk
Level 1
Level 1

Hello people the s52100te4_1_7.pkg firmware, is no longer available.

Best regards to all.

View solution in original post

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The E20 is an extremely old device - they went End of Sale in 2012, and End of Support in 2017.  I would not recommend using one for anything critical these days as there would be unpatched security vulnerabilities and incompatibility issues with newer devices.   It'd be highly recommended that you consider replacing it with a current and supportable model.

But, to answer your original question, while some people may have copies of the newer TE software (I do), it is against the Cisco Software agreement to hand out copies of it without authorisation.   I would suggest the best course of action for you would be to discuss your need for updated software with your local Cisco Team and they may be able to provide you with what you need in an approved manner.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

i need this,can you help me ?

Thank you very much!

Thank you very much!

Thank you very much!

Hello.
Can somebody give me a hint where I can find the 4.1.7 pkg?
Thank's a lot,
Stefan

9 Replies 9

BW Dijk
Level 1
Level 1

Hello people the s52100te4_1_7.pkg firmware, is no longer available.

Best regards to all.

i need this,can you help me ?

Thank you very much!

Thank you very much!

Thank you very much!

bay_43@hotmail.com

please send e20 4.1.7 firmware thankyou

send to you

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The E20 is an extremely old device - they went End of Sale in 2012, and End of Support in 2017.  I would not recommend using one for anything critical these days as there would be unpatched security vulnerabilities and incompatibility issues with newer devices.   It'd be highly recommended that you consider replacing it with a current and supportable model.

But, to answer your original question, while some people may have copies of the newer TE software (I do), it is against the Cisco Software agreement to hand out copies of it without authorisation.   I would suggest the best course of action for you would be to discuss your need for updated software with your local Cisco Team and they may be able to provide you with what you need in an approved manner.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Hello.
Can somebody give me a hint where I can find the 4.1.7 pkg?
Thank's a lot,
Stefan

anakin43
Level 1
Level 1

please send me too 

bay_43@hotmail.com

pls chk your email

Hi)

pls send me e20 4.1.7 firmware

my email: jlomuk1990@gmail.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: