Views
Helpful
Replies

Hiding the camera button on Webex Room Navigator

Tobias Gramckow
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

is there a way to hide the camera button for entering the camera controls on the Webex Room Navigator? I deployed a Room Kit Pro with a Room Navigator and a Crestron touch panel for input source selection, controlling the lights etc. Additionally, you can control the cameras (2x P60) on the Crestron touch panel, because we are using a customized speakertrack function for the P60 cameras which obviously cannot be toggled on the Room Navigator. I want to avoid that the users control the cameras on both touch panels so i would like to hide the camera button on the Room Navigator to force users to use the crestron panel for that.

Thank you very much in advance!

Greetings
Tobias

1 Reply 1

Olamideharrison
Level 1
Level 1

Yes bro I know you don't need all the default buttons, there is a set of configurations that you can use to remove them. Custom In-Room Control panels can still be exposed. Removing default buttons and adding custom buttons makes it possible to fully customize the user interface.

For example, remove the Call and Share buttons if nobody is going to share content or call from this device. Then, add custom buttons (In-Room Controls) for the tasks that users are going to perform. Use the following configurations to remove default buttons from the user interface. The configurations are available from the web interface of the device and in the API 

Screenshot_20221004-024946_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20221004-024928_Samsung Internet.jpg

  

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: