cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to assign L-KITPLUS-MS to multiple Room Kit Plus devices?

Romantic-W
Level 1
Level 1

I have 3 sets of room kit plus,and I ordered 3 L-KITPLUS-MS to enable the multipoint conference function for all room kit plus. But in the end I only got one PAK code. On the website cisco.com/go/license when generating the license file, I found that the license file could not be successfully generated.

1.jpg

On this page, how should I fill in the allocated quantity so that it can be allocated to 3 devices?

If I fill in 3, only one device serial number will appear in the next step. If I fill in 1, 3 devices can be added in the next step.

But I feel that it is a bit wrong to fill in 3 of these. Is there any difference between these two?

2.jpg

3.jpg

No matter I fill in 1 or 3, the license file cannot be generated at the end.

4.jpg

The final prompt will be as shown in the picture above. I don't know why, I am sure that the serial number is correct.

Before, I operated a single PAK corresponding to a single device license generation without problems, now a single PAK corresponds to multiple devices, I don’t know how to operate?

How can I get a license?please help me,thanks!

2 Replies 2

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You will have much better luck if you do them one at a time rather than trying to do all three at once.

On the first screen, put in just a 1.   Then put in a single serial number on the next screen.   Progress through all the prompts to get that 1.   Then repeat, one at a time, for the other two.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Thank for your reply, as you said, I will come one by one, but in the end, the license will not be generated directly, but the prompt is as shown below

1.jpg

What does this VERSIONREQ status mean? It is different from the Processed state of directly generating Licesne?