Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to get incoming ISDN call with using ISDNLINK

Dear Support Team,

We're recently install ISDN link in our network for using the C-series to able to call via ISDN, Can you please tell me that we're able to make Audio/Video call but how we get incoming call in our ISDn number which's assign in ISDN Link and How ISDNlink know that which call transmit to which device?

Your prompt reponse is highly Appreciated.

Regards,

Sr. TelePresence Engineer Commtel LLC

7 Replies 7

Marius Nedregaard
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Syed.

I refer to another ISDN link case from this forum for you to have a look at.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/381409

the lines below refer to how the ISDN link can reach the endpoint:

xConfiguration Gateway SIP PeerUri :

xConfiguration Gateway SIP PeerHost:

//Marius

Hi Syed.

Just as a second note, the ISDN link is designed for use with ONE endpoint at the time.

So if you have 2x C-series you want ISDN capabilities on you should have 2x ISDN link.

I would recommned you have a look at a ISDN GW(

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps11448/index.html )

if you need extra features for multiple endpoint support.

//Marius

Hi Marius,

Thanks for you reply,

Actually My question is how the remote person call me on my ISDN number? Means i integrate 2 BRI lines in ISDN-Link and it configure on C-series i able to make call but what process to receive call from remot c-series or MXP series unit? What's the dialing procedure they Should Adopt?

Ahsan

Hi Ahsan,

Far end unit needs to dial your ISDN number to reach you . You can make simple test by dialing ISDN number from your desk phone or mobile phone .

hth

Kind regards,

Dharmmesh

Dear,

when i initiate the call through my desk phone or Cell phone the busy tone is appear, Can you please answer of my 2 below query?

1 what procedure adopt for initiating audio call via my desk/cell phone to dial C-20 which has ISDN-Link hardware which has 3 ISDN number?

2 what procedure adopt for initiating ISDN call through my MXP ISDN unit to dial C-20 which has ISDN-Link hardware which has 3 ISDN number?

Your prompt response is highly appreciated

Regards,

Ahsan

Hi Syed.

This seems like a misconfiguration.

To call from another cell phone ( or isdn endpoint ) you need to dail the ISDN number assigned and configured in the PBX ( and on the isdn link for that matter ).

The ISDN link will "call" the C-20, and you will be able to answer the call.

//Marius

Thanks Marius for your response,

I try to solve this issue and I little bit successful for it, One more query I’ve regarding that, while I making or receiving the audio call (From VC unit and Desk/cell phone) I listen the voice for remote site but they can’t hear my voice.

Note: System mic configuration is OK using EX-90 built in mic and this issue face on audio call only the video call is running smoothly.

Can you please assist for the same?

Regards,

Syed