Views
Helpful
Replies

How view conference from PC?

parviz
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone,

I have SX series connected to MCU 4501. How i can view active conference from PC (Windows 8)? Not join only view.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

It depends on what you mean by "view"?

You can see snapshots of all the participants through the MCU's web interface for that conference which will let you see what's going on to a certain extent.

If you want to see and hear what's going on, you'll need to be a "participant" - you could do this with the ConferenceMe feature of the MCU from your Windows PC (if you don't have a camera and a microphone connected, your PC would basically just "view" the conference).

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

It depends on what you mean by "view"?

You can see snapshots of all the participants through the MCU's web interface for that conference which will let you see what's going on to a certain extent.

If you want to see and hear what's going on, you'll need to be a "participant" - you could do this with the ConferenceMe feature of the MCU from your Windows PC (if you don't have a camera and a microphone connected, your PC would basically just "view" the conference).

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Hi Wayne,

ConferenceMe feature fixed my issue.

Thanks