cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

I can not access the application CPAM client; it gives us an error of "an error has occurred, see the logs for details"

Hi All,

When we want to access the CPAM client it gives us an error of "an error has occurred, see the logs for details" and I can not access the application. We can enter the web.
Can they indicate what is owed and how can we solve it?

Thank you
regards
Claudio

4 Replies 4

R0g22
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Ahhh CPAM. Long time since I saw that screen.
What version of Java are you running ? How many workstations is this affected on ?

All workstations is affected.
example, win 7 - java 1.5 / win server 2012 - java 1.6 - 1.8

I have a customer still using CPAM and we have run into this exact same issue.  The error is non-descriptive and the logs do not give any hints.  Does anyone know how to work around this?

After posting this, i decided to try the exact version of Java listed on web page.  In my case, I had to use Java version 1.6 u37.  No other version would work.  For anyone else having this issue, you will have go to through Oracle's site, go to Archived versions, select the version required, login (create an account) and then you can download and install.  Make sure to remove existing version.  There are major security risks with running old versions of Java, but at least you can access it again.