cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

I can obtain a link for find the service contract number from serial machine number?

coppervcsupport
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Everyone

Could you give me some help

best regards

Hernan herrera

6 Replies 6

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You can use the Cisco License Portal to lookup serial numbers, it will return if the device has an active contract, contract end date, and contract number.  Once logged in, navigate to Get Other Licenses > TelePresence License to Resend and enter the serial number.

ok, but As I can obtain some type of link for find a service contract number from serial machine number, in the Cisco License  Portal  says; not there service contract

regards

Hernan Herrera

Charles Hill
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Device checker, which is under tools and resources, will verify if your serial number/device is covered.  

Another app is cisco active advisor, which will scan all your Cisco devices and provide warranty, eol, eol.... Along with email alerts.

cisco active advisor is a great tool.

hope this helps.

please rate helpful posts.

thanks

Here are the links for the tools Charles mentions.

Cisco Device Coverage Checker - I forgot about Device Coverage Checker, I just recently found it myself not long ago.

Cisco Active Advisor - Active Advisor doesn't support all devices, unfortunately TelePresence devices aren't one of them, check the add devices page within Active Advisor to view supported devices.

in https://cway.cisco.com/sncheck I found  only  the chassis serial number  that the product is covered by an active Cisco service contract  but not says nothing more
Just  I need know the number the Cisco service contract  like active, where I can find more information, in the Cisco License  Portal  says; not there service contract

What is the device you are trying to look up, and it's serial number?  I've seen it sometimes with some things that I've looked up using Device Coverage Checker will say something is covered, but not show any details, where as the License Portal does show the details.  You might have to email the partner that you ordered the contract through, and see if they can look it up on their end, and/or reach out to Cisco to find out the contract number for you.