Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

In CTS-MAN 1.8, Bridges and Server page is getting hung always

Hi,

I have a CTS-MAN cluster setup in my organization which includes CTS-MAN Primary and Secondary Application server and CTS-MAN Primary and Secondary database server. I have a Cisco TelePresence server added to my CTS-MAN as MCU and also a fake CTMS(doesn't have a CTMS so added a unknown IP Address as a CTMS[as suggested by Cisco AS]).

Now I am facing some problem with CTS-MAN whenever i opened the Bridges and Servers TAB on CTS-MAN, the webpage will get hung. I tried the same with different pc's it was same. I restarted my whole CTS-MAN Cluster even after that also the issue was same.

I am using IE8, I don't think the problem with the IE because the same was working earlier in my PC with same version of IE. I haven't made any changes recently and the problem is only showing only with Bridges and Servers.

Thanks & Regards,

Nikhil Jayan

3 Replies 3

Rafal Szeremeta
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Nikhil

I guess you started having this problem after adding fake CTMS.

After adding CTMS did you choose TPS as primary booking device?

Did you delete fake CTMS after that?

Thanks

Rafal

Hi Rafal,

Thanks for your reply....

I haven't removed the CTMS yet and I have configured the TPS as primary device also.

Actually this was working earlier with this configuration.  Suddenly started to misbehavior.

Thanks & Regards,

Nikhil Jayan 

Hi Nikhil

I would try remove fake CTMS, but obviously you cannot access it from web page.

We need to find out what CTSMAN is exactly trying to do when you accessing bridges & server page . As this is getting bit complicated I would recommend to open TAC case so we can look at this properly.

Thanks

Rafal