cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

incoming Call forwarding to Cell

fahad.tariq11
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys i need help in  desperate situation , my problem is i am not able to  forward  calls to  client cell phone , This is not it goes when someoen calls on clients E.164 number the call does not forward to cell phone at at it gives fast busy tone where as if someone calls internally to that extension the  call forwards successfully to cell phone i tried every thing  assistance would be appreciated       

4 Replies 4

jonathanlunt
Level 1
Level 1

Whenever you re-direct calls externally you have to also include any translation patterns your system has. So if to call out externally as normal you would press 9 (or whatever patten is implemented), and then type the normal number, you would also have to include the 9 in any re-directs. 

Thanks for your response but , but my problem is something else 

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is the Video Over IP community, you might want to move this to IP Telephony or some other community.

Also mention what troubleshooting have you done so far?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

is this on cucm or cme?

have you got relevant trace debugs for the said call/

wht is the value set for 'Block OffNet To OffNet Transfer' in case of cucm.

can you directly reach to that pstn number from the internal phone (where forwarding is configured).

also check if there is any css/partition assigned on the forwarding number  which might not be the same as in the RP/GWY

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: