Views
Helpful
Replies

Is Dual screen Option available in C60

aastha.gupta1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I was configuring a BOM of C60 for one of my customer. While making a selection in Software feature option I was able to get the option to select Lic for Multisite and Premium resolution but not of Dual Display.

Is their is some other partcode to select Dual Display option or it comes by default when we order C60. Also in description of C60 partcode nothing was mentioned for DD Lic.

Reagards,

Aastha

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Paulo Souza
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Dual Display license is not required for C60 and C90, only for another series, such as C40, for example.

Reference from Cisco:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-36583

Regards

Paulo Souza

Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Paulo Souza
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Dual Display license is not required for C60 and C90, only for another series, such as C40, for example.

Reference from Cisco:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-36583

Regards

Paulo Souza

Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

aastha.gupta1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Paulo,

Thanks for your reply.

Which means that the DD key is already present as a part of C60 codec. Right?

Regards,

Aastha

Yeah! That is right.

Paulo Souza

Thanks Paulo

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: