cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IX-5200 2nd Row 10' Touch panel not responding all function as comparison to 1st row touch panel

Rob bakshi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

Recently we have deployed one IX-5200 18 seat. We are facing few issues.After registering and integrating the device.

1. 1st 2nd Row Touch panel is not showing green light indicator for all 6 touch panel & not able to increase/Decrease the volume as well dial any number from 2nd row touch panel.Is this touch panel only used as a dummy touch panel interface or need to upload the firmware again any firmware mismatch.First Row table  all three responding with all functions only 2nd row touch panel is having having problem.

2. Is it possible we can do the camera calibration without target board or any other object of same target board size.We lost the target board. while implementing Can i take the scanned copy of Actual target board and paste in same size cardboard and do the alignment and target.is it detect any other optional target board.

Team Appreciated your response As early as possible.

Regards,

Robin 

5 Replies 5

Rob bakshi
Level 1
Level 1

Hope You Guys are on Christmas holiday..Can someone Telepresnce expert can answer me on above queries.Tomorrow i have UAT in client place.Need to fixed this above issue.

Regards,

Robin Chibber

Hi.

The Touch10 is a sad story in the IX environment and really not clever solved as the configuration and operation goes.

It more looks like you have not any PoE power in the second row, since you say that there is no green light. Correct?

The PoE story is as follow: the cisco supplied switch gets its configuration (mostly) from the host-cpu. That does not work well. If the config on the switch is not ok, the PoE goes off after a while and you think the panel is dead.

What you can try: reset the 2nd switch with the mode button (according to the release notes for inital setup). Soft restart the IX. Sometimes this only works after two tries (at least in my world).

And be very patient.

To check the touch itself: connect it to the first row switch just to ensure it comes up.

Cheers

Danny

Hi Danny,

Thanks for your Response here..

Can u checked for 2nd row is it for content Viewing only..all option will remain same for as 1st row only.

Now we have Re-added this Device with IX-5000 18 seat.Earlier it was selected as only IX-5000 Now 3 touch panel is up & fine  but three other touch panel are not going Up it's giving trying to connect or "No network connection" We Rebooted but no luck as well Reset the POE switch.

Then we have paired it Manually it's not getting paired with codec.

I checked the touch itself connect it to the first row switch just to ensure it comes up.But whatever 3 touch Panel for 2nd row is showing up..Rest  all showing welcome your TP system is almost Ready to use If i will get started then i will get option select the system that the device with control with back and Manually options..IP I am getting for 3 touch panel is from 10.xxxx series other touch panel showing 169.X.X.1 SERIES and 3 touch panel showing same MAC..I don;t what will be the cause..or could not able to contact the CPU host.

Regards,

Robin Chibber

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

It sounds like the 2nd row isn't connected properly.  I'd suggest going back through and making sure that all the cables are connected and in the right places and that there is power present to the table.

As for the target boards, you can purchase replacements.  Part number CTS-5K-CAM-TOOL=.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Hi Wayne,

Thanks very much for Replying..

Connectivity wise Everything looks fine..Because touch panel is connected via 2960 POE switch.Nothing connectivity wise wrong i feel..We have fixed the camera issue with dummy target board..but still not have n't confirmed on 2nd row touch panel either it's used only for content viewing or we will use as same kind of first first row 3 touch panel as controlling call & other option works.

Please confirm someone If they have IX-5200 and using touch panel for 2nd row.

Regards,

Robin chibber