Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MIC 60 MICROPHONE

I'm doing an installation of two microphones mic 60 that left another technique unfinished. The problem is the following, they are two microphones for an MX800 device but it turns out they are without the phoenix euroblock 4 pin connector and the microphone cable only has three small cables instead of four. Those three wires are red green and blue and I connected them in the positive order = green, negative = red and blue earth but it remains without mute. My question is, I should think they were cut but it would seem that two the same cable lacks the same or is a microphone that belongs to the team. What should I do there, and if it is cut there is a way to replace the cable CAB-MIC-T60 I have to change the complete microphone

1 Reply 1

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The Microphone 60 contains 4 wires: positive, negative, ground, and mute.  I don't have one in front of me, but attached is an image of one found online for reference, you can somewhat see the wires going into the euroblock, the thread table-60-microphone-pinout also contains the pinout for the Microphone 60.  You should be able to contact TAC and they can send you a replacement, another option is you could try and get to the 4th wire and reconnect it to the euroblock, make sure you're connecting the wires in the correct order to the euroblock.