cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Multisite license (LIC-SX20-MS) for SX20

uzair.infotech
Level 1
Level 1

I am using the Cisco SX20 quick set as standalone for point to point VC session. Now i need to enable Multisite option for multiple VC sessions. I need Multisite license (LIC-SX20-MS)  but in configuration tool i can not add it separately.

My question is how to purchase Multisite license (LIC-SX20-MS) for SX20. Is it possible to purchase it separately or not. Please guide me.

Regards

Uzair Hussain

3 Replies 3

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Yes, you can purchase the multisite licence seperately.

From memory you need to look under the L-SX-SERIES-PAK top level SKU to find the LIC-SX20-MS.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Thanks Wayne...

abhispal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

As Wayne mentioned that the multisite option can be purchased separately. You can provide me the serial number of the SX20 or can open a TAC case and it can be checked whether the multisite has been purchased or not. If you are unable to find or look in your PAK.

In case you find one you can install by login in to the web interface

Goto>> Maintenance >> Software upgrade >> Add option key (in option key field) >> Add

Then Goto Home>> to see if it has been installed >> It can be seen under installed options.