cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Multiway with Jabber Video

Muhammad Irfan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi My multiway is not working, whenever I am pressing the join all calls, it is giving error that Jabber video was not able to transfer the call to the conference and all all parties listen message that you are the first particepant in the call.

Kindly advise, what can be the issue.

BR

4 Replies 4

Muhammad Irfan
Level 1
Level 1

We have Cisco VCSC, TMS and MCU.

kntieche
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Muhammed,

You should follow this guide step by step http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/vcs/config_guide/Cisco_VCS_Multiway_Deployment_Guide_X7.pdf

you may also make sure the endpoint initiating the multiway is configured properly.

cheers

/Karim

Hi Karim,

I have followed the same the procedure. But still getting the same issue. Let me work out it and will update you.

I think the issue is related to number range is configured in conference factory.

Hello this was issue with number range in VCS and now it is resolved, secondly I have one question now, now any one dial to MCU it is creating ad hoc conference, It should not be. I want if any one dial to MCU it should get the default auto attendant. Only for mutiway it should create the ad hoc conference.

I have selected the "Incoming calls to unknown conferences or auto attendants" as create ad hoc conference. Selected one number for Auto Attendant.

I am using 28 as gatekeeper prefix, now any one dial to 2810, 2811 etc it is creating ad hoc conference. How we can restrict this one.