Views
Helpful
Replies

MX800 and WebEx on Prem

mnour401917_2
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

we have just installed MX800 for use with existing UC infrastructure.

i'm trying to figure out how to join a WebEx meeting. I can call the WebEx dial in number but I only get audio. 

MX800 is registered with CUCM 10.5.1.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Nour

3 Replies 3

us1tditter
Level 1
Level 1

did you find a resolution to this issue.  We can only get audio and not video when on a WebEx meeting.

If you're using Cisco WebEx Meetings Server (CWMS), then this feature is not yet available.  It was rumored that it may be coming in CWMS version 3, but we'll have to wait and see if that ever becomes a reality.

In the mean while, you'll need to us something like CMR Cloud to do this - see Collaboration Meeting Rooms (CMR) Cloud Enterprise Deployment Guide.  Or alternately, look in to the Acano product which I believe can also provide these capability on-prem.

If you have further queries, I'd suggest you post them in the Conferencing section of the forums where CWMS is more actively discussed than in the TelePresence section this thread is located in.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If this is WebEx on Premise (aka CWMS), it doesn't support TelePresence integration.  Only WebEx Meeting Cetner with CMR Cloud supports TelePresence endpoints.