Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No content presentation from outbound CMS space to endpoints

Endpoints don't recieve content from an outbound CMSspace call. Inbound to the CMSspace content is recieved from the endpoints. 

When dialing into the CMS space from an endpoint content presentation works fine. 

Audio/Video works fine with both outbound and inbound from endpoint <-> CMS spaces

Deployment: Endpoints ->  Expressway C -> CMS space

Also: When CMS dials to the endpoints it shows on Expressway C as a nontraversal call type but when Endpoints dial into the CMS space it shows as a traversal call type

Any reason for this discrepency? How can I force the outbound CMS call to be traversal?

Setting the Media Encrytion mode to any setting does not change the nontraversal on the outbound CMS calls

Software on

CMS:2.5.2

Expressway: X12.5.2

Thanks

2 Replies 2

Anurag Srivastava1
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello Julius,

Check for sip setting on CMS under configuration --> call settings 

Presentation channel should be allowed and BFCP role should be client and server.

As expressway will never modify anything it will just proxy all the setting from CMS to endpoint.

If it is still not working then probably take SIP details trace on CMS diagnostics logs on expressways and extended logs from endpoint to see exactly what is happening with signaling.

Also if you have a neighbor zone between CMS and expressway- C it should not use traversal licenses. Please check the search rules how the call is getting routed.

Thanks

Please rate if it is helpful....

Thanks
Please rate if it is helpful and mark as accepted solution if applicable....

I've double checked the configuration on CMS web and they're set.

I've done a SIP details trace and the CMS is not receiving BFCP floor from the endpoint at all on a outbound cms space call