TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,   My call flow is as below :   ----- EXP E ----EXP C ---- CUCM ---- SX20s , All SX20s added to TMS.   On CUCM, auto answer is disabled for all SX20s. 1. From SX20 to SX20 internally, auto answer work correctly , 2. From External Client to SX20...

Endpoints don't recieve content from an outbound CMSspace call. Inbound to the CMSspace content is recieved from the endpoints.  When dialing into the CMS space from an endpoint content presentation works fine.  Audio/Video works fine with both outbo...

Hello, We recently had a vendor come out and install several SX80's in our office. For some reason on 2 of the codecs,  we cannot get any audio to play through a directly connected HDMI Laptop or through Apple TV connected to another HDMI port. My AV...

SergioSF by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can't seem to find the answer documented anywhere on this. The docs state:Each concurrent call session terminating on a system not using Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Business Edition or Cisco HCS (for example, B2B calls and Jabber Guest) r...

CHAD MARSH by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HII am trying to register Room kit Plus with call manager.What are the SIP Settings i need to check to register the same from end point side as well as on CUCMWhen the Device is registered to call manager can i enable the H323 also and make IP dialin...

Hello, Might someone able to help me or put me into the right direction? I am trying to connect my WDA to a Cisco SX80 device through its HDMI port unsuccessful. The WDA device works perfectly on the TV/monitor. There is sufficient USB power too. The...

Good Day All I am busy with a solution where we are integrating a SX20 with a Touch 10 and a single display. The client would like to use an interactive LCD panel which has multiple HDMI inputs.  What i'd like to do is to content share via the codec...

Hi Guys,I would like to use this space to see if i can be advised for following scenario below: The desired solution: The Employees should be able to call  within the organization using both fixed (desk phone) and mobile phone (also extension) number...