Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No free sessions error in cisco MCU

while logging into the web interface of the cisco MCU, am getting NO FREE SESSIONS error, attached screenshot, please help

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Abhiram,

Let me move this post to Telepresence community so you get the attention of the TP experts. This community is for Cisco WebEx Meetings Server and Cisco Unified MeetingPlace products and is normally not observed by TP experts.

I hope this will get you the answers you need faster.

Kind regards,

-Dejan

View solution in original post

Mark Malone
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Is someone else logged in at the same time they must have sessions opened for it, you can only have a limited number you need to close the other sessions

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Abhiram,

Let me move this post to Telepresence community so you get the attention of the TP experts. This community is for Cisco WebEx Meetings Server and Cisco Unified MeetingPlace products and is normally not observed by TP experts.

I hope this will get you the answers you need faster.

Kind regards,

-Dejan

Mark Malone
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Is someone else logged in at the same time they must have sessions opened for it, you can only have a limited number you need to close the other sessions

Hello Mr Mark,

Greetings!!!

Is there any way to extend the no of sessions??? problem is that, for about 2 hrs we were not able to login to the MCU due to which 2 conferences were held on.

Thank you..,

Abhiram.Vadlamudi

Hi

I don't have 1 of these units in front of me to check but I would say its in your settings section if your allowed increase it , if not it may be a requirement per license of how many sessions can be logged in at a time as that's what Cisco do with a lot of there software applications so it may require a purchase

The maximum number of sessions isn't a configurable option,but I don't know the maximum number allowed.

Have you tried to login during the downtime when the MCU is idle, what about after a reboot when the chances of the number of sessions are minimal?

Is the account you're using specific to you, or shared with other people or devices (such as TMS)?  If you manage to access the MCU, check the audit log for an account that is accessing the MCU over a period of time that could be causing the sessions to be maxed out.