Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Precision 60, use SDI output & HDMI paralell

hi there,

we have a SX80 and 2 Precision 60 cams running in a large Room, where we do Townhall meetings.

now our idea was to stream & record these Sessions using the SDI Output from the Precision 60.

But on our Streaming device (Livestream 550HD) we get no Input. (several restarts of all devices included, testet with 2 different SDI Cables and Inputs at the streaming machine)

Anybody an Idea what goes wrong?
only thing i found in specs is that:
2020-07-29 13_59_25-Window.png

we now think, that the Camera is not gives out the 1080p30 Signal to HDMI, as long the HDMI gives 1080p60 to the SX80.
but i do not find anything, how to setup Precision 60, to give out 1080p30 to both outputs.

would be graet to hear something positive.

1 Reply 1

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Oops, sorry, my original response (now edited) read it as a 1080p camera for some reason - where there are DIP Switches to set it (as below).

DIP.png

A Precision 60 camera should automatically do 1080p60 on HDMI and SDI, I don't believe you force it down to 1080p30.

There seems to be lots of confusion in the Data Sheets available for these where some say they do 1080p60 on SDI, and other that say only 1080p30.  

You also need to make sure you're using good quality SDI cables as per this thread: https://community.cisco.com/t5/telepresence-and-video/telepresence-precision-60-camera-and-sdi-input-of-the-webex-room/td-p/3823262 

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.