cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

“PresenterTrack -> Connector -> 1 to 5” via CLI

josumart
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The customer has a SX80 with presenter track and a Creston controller, we wants to change the setting “PresenterTrack -> Connector -> 1 to 5” via CLI

He need this command to enter it in the Creston controller and change the camera doing the presenter track, I search on the admin guide and CLI with my SX80 but all I see is

xCommand Cameras PresenterTrack ClearPosition

xCommand Cameras PresenterTrack Set

Mode(r): <Off, Follow, Diagnostic, Background, Setup, Persistent>

xCommand Cameras PresenterTrack StorePosition

Does anyone know if we have a command to accomplish this via CLI ?

4 Replies 4

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

There are options within the web interface to configure PresenterTrack, however it appears those configuration options weren't added to the API, until they are, there isn't a way to configure PresenterTrack using the API.  This could be intentional, or simply something that gotten missed, suggest you contact TAC as they can tell you and/or request for the API to be updated.

How does one contact the TAC?

@kaleb.christoffersen wrote:
How does one contact the TAC?

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/web/tsd-cisco-worldwide-contacts.html

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Has this not been solved yet? It's been 3 yrs since the OPs post. EGREGIOUS! If the web interface requires you to select which connector you want to activate Presenter Tracking on, then why on earth wouldn't this be exposed in the API?

SOMEONE please help us on this! [cough] Cisco!

I have 3 P60 cameras connected my SX80, all of which is controlled by & interacted with via Crestron touch panel in the room. I need to program the Crestron controller to inform the SX80 to switch connectors in addition to setting mode to persistent when I switch between cameras. 

How can this be accomplished via CLI/API commands?