cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Touch 10 Call Button Actions

jamesj123
Level 1
Level 1

I am currently using in room controls with Crestron and want to know when the default Call button on the Touch 10 is pressed so I can use the event to trigger some actions.

Is it possible to register for feedback on the default Call button or any other way I can do it?

3 Replies 3

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Do you want to trigger an action exactly when the call button is pressed (before anything else happens), or when a call is successfully made?

If it's the former, then you are probably best off making your own button which then triggers your required action as well as removing the standard call button from the UI (which you can do in the later CE software releases).

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

I do indeed want to trigger an action exactly when the call button is pressed.

Can you create custom buttons that exactly replicate the Call & Share buttons including bringing up the Recents & Share pages?

Thanks for your help

James

Hello,

Is there a follow up to this question from last year that differs from new firmware versions? I am looking to do this exact thing, use the feedback from the Call button press Event to trigger commands in Crestron.

Thank you