cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Quad Cam not downgrading from RoomOS to CE9.15

Nij
Level 1
Level 1

When trying to downgrade a Codec Plus from the shipped RoomOS 10.8 to our company approved CE9.15 the Cisco Quad Camera fails to downgrade causing it to not work.  Am I missing a step or is this a known bug?  Full versions for the latest one I've been trying to do:

ce10.8.3.1 6d131e0418f 2021-12-06

ce9.15.3.17 5cbbf23b617 2021-04-21

N

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If the Quad Cam is one of the newest hardware revisions, then you are dot point release behind the Minimum software version CE9.15.3.18.  See the "New hardware revisions for Quad Camera" section of the CE9 release notes.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If the Quad Cam is one of the newest hardware revisions, then you are dot point release behind the Minimum software version CE9.15.3.18.  See the "New hardware revisions for Quad Camera" section of the CE9 release notes.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Nij
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks, I'll try a more recent version - when I can find one.  On the Ciso site all 9.15 versions are deferred and not able to be downloaded

Nij
Level 1
Level 1

Just wanted to say thanks.  That sorted it for me.