Views
Helpful
Replies

ROOM KIT EQ programing question

David.F
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm looking for answer, after checking with Cisco support i was advised to ask the community,

I have a customer you want's to know if Using Cisco Macro page, he could create a ‘room closed’ button that will :

• On/Off Audio In 2
  • On/Off HDMI Out 2
  • On/Off Powersoft Mezzo604+ speaker out 3&4
  • Select HDMI In 2 one Jupiter Pana81D (for local sharing)

Is this possible or does he needs an external PLC (like Crestron RMC4)? datasheet : https://www.crestron.com/getmedia/6673660d-316b-47f4-8700-caf4e691dc11/ss_RMC4

Best regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Matt_W
Level 3
Level 3
Yes you can, the inputs and output settings can be controlled on the codec by creating a macro and a button to run it. So I would set them to be off or on with a toggle switch. You could also create a macro that runs at the end of a meeting automatically on call end. The Crestron type units are needed if you are looking to control multiple 3rd party devices which do not support direct IP commands through the network.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Matt_W
Level 3
Level 3
Yes you can, the inputs and output settings can be controlled on the codec by creating a macro and a button to run it. So I would set them to be off or on with a toggle switch. You could also create a macro that runs at the end of a meeting automatically on call end. The Crestron type units are needed if you are looking to control multiple 3rd party devices which do not support direct IP commands through the network.

Thank you Matt

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Yes, much of this would be possible, however control of the external non-Cisco devices may need a little more work.

You can refer to the API Reference Guide for the internal commands that are available, and for the user interface extensions, there is the Customisation Guide.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Thank you Wayne ! That will be helpful to my partner i'm such !!