Views
Helpful
Replies

Room Kit Pro and PresenterTrack not functioning

Matt_W
Level 3
Level 3

Has anyone else ran into this? 

I have a Cloud registered Room Kit Pro running the latest software and I can't get PresenterTrack to trigger.

I have a P60 connected to camera input 2 (this is the one I am trying to set up presenter track on) and a Quad Camera connected to camera input 1.

I have ran through the setup guide and the system tells me it has activated but when I try standing in the trigger zone it does not activate.  I have disabled speaker track during the test as I have read you cannot have it enabled for PresenterTrack to work.  I have even tried using the built in Classroom setup method but that doesn't have any change in results.  The trigger zone is in front of a gray wall so I would think detection should not be a problem.

3 Replies 3

Patrick McCarthy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You said you are turning off speaker track - but are you putting the codec in presenter mode? You need to - read here: https://help.webex.com/en-us/9ur0g6/Set-Up-PresenterTrack-for-Room-Devices

Yes, the Room Kit Pro has also been put in presenter mode.  I'll try using diagnostics mode to see if it is registering the faces at all.

Enabling diagnostic mode seemed to be recognizing everything correctly.  After then disabling it again now the system is working as intended.