cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Route B2B from Webex Cloud (Hybrid Calling)

chad_meyer
Level 1
Level 1

I am standing up a new XPY 12.6.4 cluster for hybrid calling/MRA/B2B.  Everything is working fine except calling B2B outbound calling.  I am using the Cisco B2B to test.  If I have their address dial my Room Kit it works fine.  It's only if I try calling the Cisco's test URI from the Room Kit.  The room kit is registered to the cloud and connects back to our on-prem UCM (hybrid calling).  Logs show the call matching the Webex Zone and routing the call into UCM, which has no clue what to do with that SIP URI.

Is there a way to force the XPY E to reroute back out or do I need something within UCM to route these video calls successfully?  I am thinking the answer is within UCM but not 100% sure on it.  Cisco references it can be done but I haven't found how it should be setup. 

Any help is greatly appreciated.

2 Replies 2

Sergio Quezada
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Chad,

Have you created a Route Pattern (in UCM) to forward the call to your gateway?

Yea, that is in place.  I am still working with TAC on this but the issue seems to be with the SIP invite.  The Expressways are sending it, however not being received by CUCM.