cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

showing two different presentation sources on a dual-display SX80 setup?

czguris01
Level 1
Level 1

SX80 codec running TC7.3.6 (was recently upgraded to TC7.3.3). Sharing content locally from Connector3 (InputSourceType=PC) with a PC connected, and Connector4 (InputSourceType=PC) with a Barco Clickshare connected, My customer advises they used to be able to touch presentation, then presentatin again, and end up with the Barco Clickshare on one monitor and PC on the other. 

They have another identical system running CE8.1.1 where this does work, so I'm thinking this is a CE function?

I compared the setting the working system (running CE8.1.1) and the non-working system (running TC7.3.3 / 7.3.6) and the settings are all the same.

3 Replies 3

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Dual presentation outside of call was introduced in TC7.3.0, so it should be possible.

From the TC7 Release Notes:

SX80, MX700, MX800: Dual presentation outside call

When the system is not in a call, it can simultaneously display two different external sources on the connected screens (e.g. two laptops). This also includes the MX700 and MX800.

For the SX80 running TC7 software, do you see anything similar as to what is show in the SX80 TC7.3 User Guide on pg 33?  It goes over how to use the dual presentation feature.

Hello Patrick

It used to work as described in the user guide on page 33, but it doesn't now, that's the odd thing. Codec had the issue after going to 7.3.3, and still an issue after upgrading to 7.3.6

Can you go to Maintenance > Backup and Restore and take a full backup of the SX80 configuration, then upload it here.  I can apply to my SX80 and see if I get the same results.  Remove any IP or username information etc from the backup file that you won't want to be known.