Views
Helpful
Replies

sip voice gateway

alex goshtaei
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All;

I configured two CME with SIP. one of the CME is supposed to bypass the call to public network. when I dialed from first CME, then call is forwarded to sencond CME then call forwarded to my cell phone. my cell phone rings but there is no voice and it is dead. what part of configuration should I check for troubleshooting? I defined sip dial-peer in two CME and dial-peer in second CME for outbound calls. thanks for your suggestion.

Alex

1 Reply 1

ssoberlik
Level 4
Level 4

Call Redirect Enhancements to Support IP-to-IP Calls through the IOS Voice Gateway. The Cisco IOS Voice Gateway has been enhanced to use call redirection if an incoming VoIP call matches an outbound VoIP dial peer. The gateway sends a 300 or 302 Redirect message to the call originator allowing the originator to reestablish the call.

Two new commands allow you to enable the redirect functionality, globally or on a specific inbound dial peer. For command-level information, see the appropriate command page.

redirect ip2ip (dial-peer)

redirect ip2ip (voice service)

Try:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps5012/products_feature_guide09186a0080181111.html