cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Sometimes Calls drops from External Lync clients to Cisco Video Endpoints

csrlima
Level 3
Level 3

Hi , i have a Integration with Cisco HCS 10.5 , CMS and Lync 2013 on Premises , and Voice / video calls from External Lync clients (ie, connected via 4G or Internet outside the Customer  network) for Cisco Internal clients and vice versa, they work randomly (sometimes yes, sometimes dont).

This cal stay connected more or less 30 seg from cisco side ( connected to CMS). I see bot calls in Call logs in CMS but Lync call without any áudio or vídeo  , and then after 20 or 30 sec , all calls drop.

Can someone help me?

I am debugging from a few day , check cms logs and pcap logs and im unable to solve my problem.

Lync clients in  customer LAN  works ok.

MX300 - CUCM (HCS) - CMS - FE LYNC - LYNC CLIENT

When the cal comes from outside ,  something like this MX300 - CUCM (HCS) - CMS - FE LYNC - LYNC EDGE - LYNC CLIENT   sometimes work , sometimes dont.

Regards

1 Reply 1

csrlima
Level 3
Level 3

Hi , thinked my problem was solved by deleting some wrong outbound cal rules to Lync domain . 

I had 4 outbound calls rules pointing Lync domain to 2 Lync FE (2 for ip and fqdn FE1 and 2 for ip and fqdn FE2).What i had wrong was that customer enviroment had only 1 FE and second FE ( i thinked) was really a Lync Edge , so i delete outbound cal rules for EDGE , and now i have only 2 rules : 

Domain              Sip proxy to use           local contact domain       local from domain      trunk type    behaviour pri encryption          

Lync-domain          IP LYNC FE               csm fqdn                           cms domain              LYNC         stop        10      Encrypted

Lync-domain          FQDN  LYNC FE        csm fqdn                           cms domain              LYNC         stop        10      Encrypted

Meanwhile , this problem come back again and i need again some help to solve it.

its something to do with Turn problems ( becouse i use turn for EXP E to webrtc) or do i have to configure Lync fe in cms to put it work?