TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi , i have a Integration with Cisco HCS 10.5 , CMS and Lync 2013 on Premises , and Voice / video calls from External Lync clients (ie, connected via 4G or Internet outside the Customer  network) for Cisco Internal clients and vice versa, they work r...

csrlima by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Cisco SX20 which has come to end of support, and currently it has firmware version TC7.1.1.168aadf and I need to upgrade to version 8 or above. how do I get hold version 8 firmware as Cisco no longer support this device  and how do I upgrade...

Mus by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a client that want to take out the icon of recording on the webex meeting. I've been looking on the admin.webex.com but there is no way to do it.  How can we do it? Do I have to contact the Customer success manager to see if they can customize...

jduran1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Desktop Sharing fails when a call is initiated from a Cisco Endpoint to Lync, the call is established but then lync can not do desktop sharing unless the cisco desktop sharing was already established. In Lync client the following error appears: "...

csrlima by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

is the SRV records for  ISP is good  for  CiscoMeetingServer 2.0.6 A  record for ISP DNS Querytype        Name                                                   TTL       Class                            Type                ResponseA                ...