Views
Helpful
Replies

Spark and sip point to point sx10

Matiaa9223
Level 1
Level 1

Good Morning.

I have need to know if Theresa some posibility to use spark and registre my sx10 with CUCM.

I know that when startup i need to specify where it's going to register.

I need to call int without expressway or viceversa

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

If both the Spark Room Kit and SX10 are registered to CUCM, than they can call each other internally point-to-point, no need for Expressway unless you're calling external endpoints (B2B, Spark registered, WebEx)

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Alok Jaiswal
Level 4
Level 4

When you say "call int" are you referring to "call internal" or "call internet" ??

When you register on CUCM, it uses CUCM as call control and you would be able to call internal registered endpoints on CUCM, however you won't be able to call any where else, for e.g.any B2B calls or even calls to any endpoint on SPARK.

However if you are looking for any other calls like B2B or you want to register the endpoint on SPARK and wants to reach both spark endpoints and calling to CUCM endpoints, you need Expressway to do that.

Regards,

Alok

Hi, 

I mean "internal"

so you recommend me to register my SX10 in Spark and the use Expressway to call internaly and Externaly by number?

there is some form of calling without indicating the domain?

If both the Spark Room Kit and SX10 are registered to CUCM, than they can call each other internally point-to-point, no need for Expressway unless you're calling external endpoints (B2B, Spark registered, WebEx)