Helpful
Replies

SX20 - meeting schedule in Webex

krzysztof-krupa
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

I have a question for you and I will try to write it legibly
We have a CISCO SX20 device in a small conference room.
I recently connected the touch panel: CS-TOUCH10

My question is:
Can I set up a meeting schedule in Webex on this device (SX20) in such a way that the person who comes into the room can select icon "Webex" from the panel by simply clicking and join to the planned metting?

People from all over the country usually attend the meetings + this conference room (sx20)

Currently, it looks like this:

1) I set up a meeting on the WEBEX app, then send an e-mail invitations to those interested.
2) To add a conference room I use CALL option in CUCM
3) On the day of a conference or meeting I enter the CUCM and DEVICE->PHONE and I click the IP of the SX20 device.
4) I am in Local Device Controls (SX20)
//Current version is ce9.15.16.5.5d66bd5601f//
5) Then I select the "CALL" option and I paste the Webex DAIL on the "CONTACTS" window.
6) I enter the code into KEYPAD and I got information on the Webex "SX20 WATING ON THE LOBBY: PLS LET IN OR REMOVE. I click let in and done.

This is difficult and time-consuming... because I work remotely and I cannot help on-site
People in the conference room can perform simple tasks on TouchPanel.

Please let me know if there is any chance to plan such meetings in a easier way

Regards,
Chris

1 Reply 1

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

It might be worth noting that the SX20 is a very old device which goes completely end of support and becomes obsolete on 31 October 2024, so probably shouldn't be relied on as a long-term solution.   I'd highly recommend that you consider replacing it with something more modern and supportable, which also integrates with Webex better and provides you with your one button to push (OBTP) hybrid calendar functionality. 

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.