Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SX20 not able to view presentation

Hi Team,

While in a call in SX20 i am not able to share a presentation, checked without call also same presentation is not getting on second display even system as a Dual display license.

Second display shows blank and black screen please share if any configuration has to be changed. 

3 Replies 3

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Check to make sure the following is configured on the SX20, and if it isn't, do so and test again to see if the presentation appears on your second monitor.

• Configuration Video Monitors: Dual
  • Configuration Video Ouput HDMI [1, 2] MonitorRole: First/Second

If MonitorRole is set to "First", it will display the remote participants.  If set to "Second", it will display presentation content, as well as and selfview as well if you'd like it on the second monitor.

If you'd like selfview to appear on the second screen, do the following as well:

• Configuration Video SelfviewDefault OnMonitorRole: Second
  • Configuration Video SelfviewDefault FullscreenMode: On

Hi Patrick,

One of our customer is using SX20 and its a standalone system configured with Ip subnet and gateway.

in the idle mode or in VC call continues getting a incoming call and the incoming call shows with the extension number and @ and SX20 codec IP address.

In idle mode sometimes a miscall shows upto 1000 miscall this is irritating the conference call.

Please suggest what to do.

Thanks & Regards

Laxminarayan

EDIT:  I noticed you created a new discussion with the same question, as a result I moved my original comment that was made here to that discussion where you asked the same question, unknow-miscall-are-getting-sx20.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: