Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SX80 self view setting

Not applicable

I have a SX80 codec connecting with 2 displays. I have set the selfview on "first role" that the selfview image is able to show on the first display screen. However, when I reboot the codec the selfview setting will change from "first role" to "third role'  and the selfview image is not able to show on the first display anymore. I need put the setting back to first role from time to time.

How I can keep the selfview setting on "first role" no matter codec reboot or power recycle.

6 Replies 6

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Are you using Briefing Mode by chance?

To set default selfview monitor set the following option to First:

Video Selfview Default OnMonitorRole

yes, I am using Briefing Mode. Is this will affect the selfview setting change?

Briefing mode will affect the behavior of the endpoint, as the different modes are programmed to send certain things to each connected display, which is why the selfview is always reverting back to the third monitor even after you move it to a different one.

Claudio Costa
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

Could anyone answer me wheter is possible to be static a self view image on all screen (unic screen) on one SX10?

The scenario is: We have scheduled meetings (TMS > Conductor > vTP) and this meeting is a video training and the shower want to see yourself image.

Can I configure a specific SX10 to show only a self view on the all screen?

Thanks!

Cláudio Costa

If I understand correct, you want the video from the SX10 to be seen on all displays of the SX80?
If running TC7 software, you might be able to create a new layout that only shows the far-end video on all displays. You could also set Video Monitors to Single which will duplicate the same image on all displays, this will include far-end video, presentation, etc.

Hi Patrick, thank you for your answer.

Is not exactly it. I had an environment with TP-Servers and Conductor. All endpoints (SX10 and Jabber) register on CUCM via MRA.

Specifically the endpoint SX10 want to see only your self-view.

These meeting are a training and the teacher is using SX10 and the all studantes are watching via Jabber. The teacher on the SX10 want to see your self video. Did you understand now?

Now, I don't know how to setup a SX10 to show only the self-view at your own display on a meeting.

Regards,

Cláudio Costa