Helpful
Replies

SX80 Video plus presentation (Share)

eng_tareq
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Gents,

Please support me...

we've telepresence SX80 at the meeting room When making video call & the other party sharing presentation (PC desktop for example), We can't see the meeting room(Video Call). ONLY presentation we can see.

My question is how we configure it to display both the Presentation & the Video (meeting room) at same time??(Spilt screen)

Thanks in advanced for your support, really appreciate it.

Regards,

6 Replies 6

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You might need to change the selected layout being used when in a call and viewing content, refer to the SX80 CE8.2 User Guide on of 39. 

Dear Patrick,

I do change the layout during the call but it's not changing the screen keep the presentation only.

Is this an MCU or TelePresence Server, and is Conductor involved?

Perhaps you have the conference bridge configured to use a "Single" layout?  I've seen on occasion where sometimes the presentation will appear full screen regardless of the selected layout on the endpoint if the layout was set to single.

We make conference call with the third party:

1. When using SIP we can't layout the screen (For presentation & Video) One of them will be shown only (Presentation only).

2. When using H323 it's work just FINE.

Now we facing another issue we can't make three calls, the first call show with the video BUT the other call only sound.

Regards,

Something to check is the call status, see if there is an open presentation channel.  If there isn't one, than they could be sending the content in the main video channel which could explain what you're seeing.

You need the Multisite option key, it will allow the use of the embedded MCU on the endpoint so you can host multipoint conferences with typically up to 4 other people.  Without the Multisite option key, you can only connect to 1 video/audio and 1 audio participant at once.  Another option is to use an external conference bridge such as an MCU/TelePresence Server.

Dear Mr. Patrick Sparkman,

Thank you very much for your effort, Really help me.

The scenario we facing is as below: (SX80 & SX20 3 meeting rooms)

First Scenario: Internally we can make any thing,(Multi calls & presentation).

Second Scenario: We have other branches using third party video call.

When using H323:

Can share presentation with video

We can't initiate third video (Only Audio call). But when they initiate the call it's work and we can have 3 video calls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

When using SIP:

We can make 3 video calls easily , But the presentation issue (I will check call status and update you).

--

We suspect the issue from the third party that it fully supports SIP. but not sure yet.

Any advice ...

Thanks again :)