cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SX80 with presenter track and Speakertrack upgrade to ce 9.x introduces video artifacting

Cartwright
Level 1
Level 1

I have an SX80 standalone with presenter track and Speakertrack, plus have a clickshare attached as well.

So in total I have 3 -  Precision 60 Camera

When we upgrade to ce 9.x introduces randomly occurring video artifacting which happens locally and also seen by the remote user.

Had no issues at ce 8.x

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue at all, have open case for several weeks with no response.

3 Replies 3

PJMack
Level 7
Level 7

What exact version of CE are you running?

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

There were some issues with how the "Briefing Room Mode" worked in some of the earlier CE9.x releases, and the functionality was removed in some of the early CE9 releases.  These were fixed in CE9.2.1, so as long as you are running one of the more recent CE9.x releases (CE9.4.0 is the current release as at the date of this post), it should be OK.  Note: content sharing to clients via proximity gets disabled when Briefing Room mode is enabled which may or may not be an issue for you, but worth highlighting just in case.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Hey thanks for your reply and info; I did cycle through the versions of 9.x up to and including 9.4.0 and my problems remained. I had to get the room back up and functioning for folks to use, so have gone back down to 8.x and no basic operational issues.
I won't be able to revisit the room software until NOV/December so hoping the problems get resolved between now and then.
thanks again.