cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TELEPRESENCE OPTION KEY DEFINITION

Chet Cronin
Level 4
Level 4

Is there a link to find out what are the various option keys available to MXP, EX, C, SX, DX, MX series codecs/systems???

Also what the feature is for the key.   Ex: I am looking for the definition of the "multioption" key for the systems vs. the "multisite" and

for example I have a system running TC4.0 with a multisite feature but can't find the number of calls it is limited to as opposed to those systems running TC7.2.  I do plan to upgrade but would like to know where to get that information. Even the licensing site when I pull up the information specific to that system it tells me I have the option key but nothing more.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

Chet Cronin
2 Replies 2

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Of course, there are some option keys listed that never came to light, like RootAccess and Encryption, but it does contain all the current keys offered and some extra info as well.

tc-option-keys

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

In additon to what Patrick has linked in his reply, there is no difference in the number of participants that can be in a multisite call between sofwtware versions TC4.0 and TC7.2.

For the MXP, and TC software based endpoints, this is 4 participants (yourself + three others).

For an SX80, the number of remote participants is increased by 1 (yourself + four others).

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.