cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Telepresence Server -Conductor Pin on a Meeting Room permanent doesn't work only i create it with smart sheduler

Josef Hutter
Level 1
Level 1

HI,

I have Installed a TMS Server ,Smart Sheduler ,Telpepresence Server ,Conductor .My Problem is that if I create a Meeting with smart scheduler and use the pin function that it still works !!

But my Customer need a non bookable Room which is also Pin secured .

I created a New Template on the Conductor and use the Advanced parameter to set a PIN. My alias will  set to the new Template , but if  I call into me meeting room didn't ask about the pin !!! I get directly connected into the Meeting

Any Idea which I have done wrong ?

Br Josef

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

HI Patrick ,

I find out .Didn't check the priority and the first match was without a pin .Change priority and now it'S working fine

Thanks for your help

Br Josef

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hello Jesef -

If I understand you correct.  When using Smart Scheduler, PIN conferences work, but they don't when configured in the conference template within Conductor?

Can you tell us what software versions of everything you're running, and provide a screenshot of the Conductor conference template you're using, including the advanced parameters in use?

Is the TelePresence Server hardware appliance or virtual, if hardware, is it running in remotely managed mode?

HI Patrick,

yes that's correct .

TPS: 4.1(2.33) remotely managed and a virtual !!

Conductor:xc3.0.3

TMS 14.6.2

I'll have to do some testing, but looking at the Conductor Admin Guide on pg 114, it mentions that the host and guest roles are only supported when using CMR. What if you remove the guest pin and leave the pin in the template?

HI Patrick ,

I find out .Didn't check the priority and the first match was without a pin .Change priority and now it'S working fine

Thanks for your help

Br Josef

Yeah, priorities on the aliases matter. Glad it's working. 

thanks for help :-)