cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS 14.5 upgrade no new coferences show up in booking list nor can I delete conferences

Michael Rubin
Level 1
Level 1

I upgraded successfully to to TMS 14.5.  Installed TMSPE 1.3 and Exchange TMSXE 4.0.3.  Now in Booking list no new conferences show up. Nor can I delete any conferences from Conference monitoring.  Booking shows up under Conference monitoring just not under Booking list.  Set parameters for search for one year and all users.  just no new booked calls can be seen under Conference list, booked via exchange or TMS.  I can delete calls from Exchange not TMS.  Any thoughts?

6 Replies 6

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I'm sure you've done this already and possibly a system admin in TMS, but have you checked to see if you're filtering out conferences on the list conferences page and checked your booking permissions under your account?

Thanks, yes I have.  I even logged onto server as admin and did localhost\tms. 

Yes.  I found that after I posted.  I appreciate all your help.  Any thoughts on deleting a user and adding them back in TMS to see conference list?

I had to delete the user from TMS and add them back.  Once this was done Conference list worked correctly.  some gotcha's:

permanent conf. no longer monitored

Can't delete a ongoing conference while participants are active

Deleted conferences show up until the next day.

One thing I found today.  I have not determined if it was the cause.  The users were members of a Active directory group that was no longer active.

let me explain better permanent conferences no longer show up in conference list.  Only on conferencing monitoring.

Can't delete a ongoing conference while participants are active

Starting with TMS 14.4 meetings that are in the past or ongoing cannot be deleted, it's a new feature to retain CDR data.  See bottom of pg 2 of the TMS 14.4 release notes, under "Changes to the handling of ongoing and deleted meetings".