cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS Active Meeting Manager AMM?

gfolens
Level 4
Level 4

I've installed TMS 15.1 & TMSPE 1.6 on Win 2012 server.

All pre-requisited are fulfilled but the Active Meeting Manager AMM is not displayed in the Smart Scheduler interface.

I do not see group settings to allow access to the AMM.

Something I forgot to enable?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ah, you don't have a CMR provisioned to your TMSPE account.  Take a look at the "Deploying Collaboration Meeting Rooms" section of the TMSPE 1.6 Deployment Guide starting on pg 49.  When you have a CMR provisioned to a user group under Systems > Provisioning > Users, you should see something like the attached screenshot.

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You access AMM through the CMR interface of the TMS Portal. Make sure AMM is enabled in the TMSPE Configuration under Admin Tools > Configuration.

No AMM on the CMR interface and AMM is enabled on TMSPE configuration...

Did you restart the PE service after AMM was enabled? Whenever I go into my personal CMR in the portal there should be an option to open AMM. 

You mention Windows 2012, is this regular or R2?

Yes, I even restarted the complete server (TMS & TMSPE co-resident).

Can you provide a screenshot of CMR with AMM option?

Thx.

Attached is an image of AMM in my CMR Portal, it appears between the Details and Security sections.

Thanks. In attach the screenshot of my CMR. I did not find Details and Security Sections.

I've opened SR with Tac for this.

Ah, you don't have a CMR provisioned to your TMSPE account.  Take a look at the "Deploying Collaboration Meeting Rooms" section of the TMSPE 1.6 Deployment Guide starting on pg 49.  When you have a CMR provisioned to a user group under Systems > Provisioning > Users, you should see something like the attached screenshot.

Thanks for the feedback.

Indeed when I opened the TMS user interface for another user with CMR I found the AMM.

So this AMM does not work for TMS scheduled conferences. Only for CMRs?

This should be a bit more documented deployment guide.

It would be nice to have the same functions in Smart Scheduler for TMS scheduled conferences.

Correct, only for on-premise CMRs that are created using TMSPE.

If this is a feature you'd like to see for TMS scheduled conferences, suggest you contact your Account Manager, they can create an enhancement request for you.

Michael Stark
Level 7
Level 7

Looks like this feature is gone now.

Notice of Deprecation - Active Meeting Manager preview feature The Active Meeting Manager (AMM) preview feature needs WebSockets technology. As popular browsers do not support WebSockets, Cisco has decided to deprecate the Active Meeting Manager feature set in an upcoming release. Customers are therefore advised not to deploy this feature

Shame because it would have been very good for scheduled meetings. Seems like CIsco came up with such a cool feature here but it did not get implemented for real.