cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS ADD SYSTEM ISSUE

Chet Cronin
Level 4
Level 4

I am so darn frustrated with CISCO _Telepresence products. OK Running TMS 15.4.4 on Windows 2012 server and another SQL Server. 

I add a system example:  10.10.10.4   ... so what happens In the window when it's trying to add the system it comes back with "system already in data base 10.10.10.4" ...   

Problem is when the add system function finishes the system it caught is 10.10.10.45 ... 

So I try to delete .45 and try adding .4 again and it catches another system .47 ... this is dam frustrating ...

Go CISCO ... :( 

Any help is appreciated.   I wonder if I changed and did a fork lift upgrade to a who new product line like Vidyo ... Dam Polycom is no different than CISCO .. 

YEP it's a frustrating day today with this mess. 

Chet Cronin
5 Replies 5

PJMack
Level 7
Level 7

Zac Colton
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

bug id CSCvc17547

resolved in TMS 15.5

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

As @Zac Colton mentioned, there's a bug in the old TMS software version you are using.  The bug he referenced also mentions a possible workaround for the issue, where you add a leading zero to the last octet of the IP address when adding the system (then remove it from the connections settings tab for that endpoint afterwards).  That should get you out of your short term issue while you plan your upgrade to a more recent TMS release.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Sorry for the long delay ... thank you ... plan to upgrade to 15.5 ...

Chet Cronin

If you are planning and upgrade, 15.6.1 is the latest release. I would recommend going with the latest.