cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS Booking recurring meetings limitations

Steve Deslandes
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, I have a customer that wants to be able to book a recurring meeting every Monday in his TMS till 2017. He gets an error message saying "

Selected date will result in a number of recurrences higher than the maximum 100". Is there a way to increase that value higher than 100? I looked in the settings and can't find anywhere where you could increase that number... maybe I'm missing something. Let me know. Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Steve,

This limit is 100 and it cannot be changed, unfortunately. See the help page of TMS:

Regards

Paulo Souza

Please rate replies and mark question as "answered" if applicable.

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Steve

The setting you're looking for is under Administrative Tools > Configuration > Conference Settings under Conference Create Options > Booking Window (in days).

Booking Window (in days)Specify the maximum number of days into the future that users are allowed to  schedule conferences.

Hello Patrick. I tested it and its not the setting I'm looking for. This setting you are mentionning is the maximum number of days in the future you are allowed to schedule a SINGLE conference.

My problem is with recurring conferences. It seems to be limited to 100 and I am not sure if it can be changed. Lets say I schedule a conference every Thursday from today to 2017, I'll get that error message.

The setting you are mentionning stops me from booking a single conference in 2017 because it goes above the value I have entered there which is currently at 730 in my TMS.

Ah, I see what you're meaning now.  I've never came across that particular issue, since we have no reason to schedule recurring meetings more than that 100 time limit.  Yeah, I'm not quite sure how to get around that.  Have you thought about breaking up the recurrences somehow and scheduling them in say, three month groups?

Hi Steve,

This limit is 100 and it cannot be changed, unfortunately. See the help page of TMS:

Regards

Paulo Souza

Please rate replies and mark question as "answered" if applicable.

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

Thank you for your help guys. Appreciated :-)