Replies

TMS collection CDR ISSUE

Chet Cronin
Level 4
Level 4

Need any troubleshooting suggestion:

TMS running on 14.3.2

See attached page.

Was seeing and collecting call stats until about a week ago and now not seeing any calls from CDR endpoint details???

Systems are connected via Https to TMS all normal ... don't see any issues from the endpoints.  No warnings that TMS lost connections to TMS.

Checked TMS Server Services and all running also.

Question is exactly how do call sessions get to the SQL server and what if anything should be check on the SQL side. 

Another thing strange is the graph on the front page used to start from Zero and increase as call count increased  but now is shows both negative and positive numbers ???  

yy

Chet Cronin
1 Reply 1

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Chet,

I've tried multiple PCs and multiple browsers, but there's no screenshots in your post, so it's a little difficult to see what your issue may be.  Are you able to attach them again?

But, for your missing CDRs, have you had any changes in your environment that may have stopped the endpoints being able to talk to TMS (not TMS querying the endpionts, but the endpoint sending data to TMS)?  I've found this is usually the cause of the problem in environments I manage, where there has been a TMS server or firewall change and the endpoints no longer have access to talk to TMS (another side effect can be the endpoint missing its published phonebook).

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.