cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS Free Busy discrepancy - Reservation

RAMEEZ RAHIM
Level 1
Level 1

I created a Reservation only type conference from TMS for 10 Endpoints for timeframe A. I got the booking conformation and the conference is saved.

When i try to now book a "No Connect" conference for Timeframe A for the same above ten Endpoints, i dont see the Free/Busy column to show the current status.

Only after i try to save the conference, i get the error - these systems are not available for booking at the requested time. But still the Free/busy column doesnt get updated.

It looks the TMS Free/Busy tracker doesn't update itself for the Reservation Type conferences.

Is this any known issue..?

3 Replies 3

Paulo Souza
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

What is the version of your TMS? I tried version 13.1.2 and 14.2.2 and it worked normally. When scheduling a new conference, I select the reserved endpoints and add them to the participant list, then they appear in the list in red and their availability status is Busy.

Regards

Paulo Souza

Please rate replies and mark question as "answered" if applicable.

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

Hi Paulo,

I have TMS 14.1.1

Can you try the below.

# Book 5 endpoints in a conference of type "Reservation"

#Now try to call them to a "No Connect" Conference and click save.

This is how i could recreate the issue in my TMS.

Regds

Rameez

Hi Rameez,

I tested just like you described:

- I booked 5 endpoints as Reservation

- I tried to book the same endpoints using type No connect. When I add the reserved endpoints to the participant list, they appear in red and their availability status for that given time is "Busy"

- If I click save, TMS does not allow me to save. I got an error message informing that the endpoints are already scheduled for that timeframe

I tried it using TMS 14.2.2 and 13.1.2. Unfortunately, I dont have TMS 14.1.1 here to test. But I think you can try the following:

- Schedule a conference type Reservation for a certain timeframe.

- Try to schedule a new conference for the same timeframe. But do not set type "No connect", first, add the participants. In the participants pop-up windows, check the option "Show availability". Are you able to see the reserved endpoints as "Busy" in this window?

- Confirm add participants and close pop-up Window. In the participants list, are you able to see the reserved endpoints as "Busy"?

- Finally, set the type to "Connect", the page will get updated. Do you still see the endpoints as "Busy" or not?

Regards

Paulo Souza

Please rate replies and mark question as "answered" if applicable.

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".